Red Riding Fool.

Friday, March 11, 2011
Don't know.. maybe i was too tired to watch the movie. But I knew 1 thing.. the movie sucked balls. lol. 
Ok, initially i totally forgotten the fairy tail behind it, after recalling it, i was like.. fudge this shit lah, i go slp liao.
Believe The Legend
Beware The Stupid Movie.
Ok fine, maybe the plot was alright, it was pretty interesting finding out who the wolf was in the end. But the actors... omfg please, the actors and actresses were so damn fail. Seriously Amanda Seyfried cannot act. And the stupid lover looked fking spastic throughout the movie. "I'd knew u would say that." Dude, I knew u sucked.
Really this movie is like a spoof of Twilight. 
The Ending was like, wtf? everyone in the cinema was like wtf kinda ending was that. Literally THE ending, cos the music was playing, d camera was zooming in on the face, den suddenly, BOOM, credits roll. o.0

I literally slpt twice, and woke up only at the 2 sex scenes, purely coincidental. LOL. But also still a bit fail the scenes.. whatta expect from R-rated. 

Conclusion, 6 bucks for an hours' nap after a hard day's work? Ok, i'll give u credit.