I peep, I see, I glare.

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Might not be of the best of everything to see, a moment that others give to you. Your concern from the back lines shows what friendships mean to you. I suddenly realize that i'm not the best of people to be concern for. I make life difficult for you with conflicts with your loved one, while i'm standing there thinking it's not of your concern while you get all the shit. And yes, avoidance for almost 2 weeks is already unavoidable. I don't really wish to comment on that anyway, not the main perpetrator for this post. But seeing how we try to glue it back together, unknowingly for you, maybe, and questionable with a very fine line. I am a man who tends to go over the edge of my thoughts so please don't judge. But i'm just trying to say that even if i don't really hang out much with you now that i, myself, has my conflicts, and yes it affects me now that i can see and agree, or the fact i don't say 'bro' as much or ever. Or even if i don't even talk to you about my issues now that i actually found out i talk too much, which i feel rather stupid, or you not talking to me about your issues, seeing how u perceive i'm too busy with my stuff, trying to make up but break up in your own timing, but just to let you know something. I still see you as my brother. 

Don't need question me, u want to talk to me, talk about things that actually matter right now.