11:12:11 11/11/11

Saturday, November 12, 2011
ahh proud of myself today. 

I managed to perform 4 songs at 2 different events . One is DPE Impact Event and rehearsals for Cross Cultural Event.  I decided to sing 普通朋友 & When You Say Nothing At All. I felt it wasn't so good cos i didn't had time to warm up my vocals b4 my performance. LOL i still happy sit there then suddenly MC call my name . I was like "wa FUCK." out loud i think the VIPs heard me LOL. But i didn't think it was that GREAT. But I was pretty happy cos they asked for an encore ... typical r. But to me it really feels great. So i sang Rolling In The Deep. Simple Chords, lazy to play my own version too high vocals. Used the chords i found the night b4 during rehearsals. HAHA. Em C G D sooo simple. 

It was more well received than the other two, in my opinion. Then the Jing Nee and her friends go ka chao me during my performance using their matrix props. So funny lucky i still could carry on singing. 


My New DP.



Finally finished my main performance of the day and after makan free dinner went for rehearsal for Cultural Day . Ended up had Jem, Mrs Marchand & Allen Guy during our practice. Good Tips, Egos flying a little. But it was all beneficial for us in the end. I FINALLY MANAGED TO MEMORISE THE LYRICS SO HAPPY. lol i really pity Jing Nee must go through my incompetence for this event, seriously. But happy 2 more weeks but i think we can make it! :)


B4 i go to my next topic, i wanna quote Gary Teh, Ex Ex SEGC president, who's a pioneer batch DPE student now working as a Mould Designer. He gave a marvelous speech and i speak on behalf of most DPE current students when i say that he's speech really was impactful and meaningful to us all. Cos it sure was inspiring to me.

"Be Aggressive When You Are Planning. But Be Humble When You Learn." 

11.11.11 I DIDNT MANAGE TO MAKE MY WISH. damn . Alif was like flagging me and pointing at the clock during math lecture. i was like ,"OH FUCKER IPHONE USELESS NO ALARM." ( i had set a reminder 1 min b4 11:11 :p) Ended up i managed to wish under my breath," I wish I would be with.." *BOOM* 11:12. KNNBCCB. i was like , "ahh fuck it wait for the next time-zone HAHA." but i know, in my heart that i had already made that wish within those few seconds. I hope destiny will lead me to my wish. 

Girl : "Why are you following me?"
Boy : "Because my mother told me to Follow My Dreams. "

1 week b4 11.11.11, i had a thought. What If? .. What If 11.11.11 was really true? Could i wish for more wishes? Nah, stupid don't let obnoxiousness over-empower me. So what..? Fame, Love, Money, Happiness..? My present heart told me what to say already. But my mind said, 'Don't let present feelings affect future actions. Use future thoughts to affect present and future feelings. I don't want you to get hurt and have a wasted opportunity. ' Till 10.11.11 night b4 i slept that i had actually finally thought about it, something i had already thought of long ago. Sub-consciously, in the end, i managed to make my wish. :) i just hope it comes true... soon? i just gotta learn to be more matured to figure that out. 


Au Revoir et Bonsoir mes lecteurs! 
I have OE 1 tml and dance whole day. 


Ps, it's our 5th week already. :)