soon.

Monday, March 5, 2012
Soon i'll be heading to Taiwan . Will be a mentally and physically challenging task for me to go for a 10 days expedition but i'm looking forward to it. 

Moving on, we all have to move on. Every now and then, we cling on to the past cos it seems so much more blissful than the present or future. What it could have become could be so much more, much more happiness. But the past only makes what you have currently so wasteful and you are stuck to what you can never have. That thing you are wasting is 'Time'. But it doesn't matter, we all learn it the hard way sooner or later, you have to move on sooner or later. 

I don't always look forward to the future. I don't think its a healthy thing to constantly do. It's as though you are waiting to die. 

"Can't wait for Primary School to be over.. i want to go to Secondary school!"

"Can't wait till i get into upper secondary! Can be Lao Da can wear long pants!"

"Can't wait till i finish O lvl's. So damn stressful. Stupid classmates damn immature can't wait to go to poly or jc."

"Can't wait till i go to NS. Studying is so Boring."

"Can't wait till i get outta NS. F!&*-ing wasting 2 years of my life here."

"Can't wait to go to Uni, can enjoy like siao sia."

"Can't wait to work! I can finally earn big bucks for myself!"

"Can't wait to get married, settle down and have kids!"

.
.
.
By then your Life has already been over.

I wish to only have the mindset to actually enjoy what i have now. Which is time, and youth. I still have 1 more year of 'teen's haha. Doesn't matter to me though.