School is starting in 3 days time. Final year, final study year. Maybe my last sem studying? we'll see. Feeling very lost now, like the future seems so bleak. as if you could just crash and burn any time and no one would even know.
Nahh, i don't feel that way, as if i would want to die now cos i'm bored. I think i'm feeling lost because i havn't found something that i want to do. basically still have not decided what i wanna do in my life. So now, i just take anything as it comes. literally. It is making my life now much more interesting, mostly tiring but fruitful.
I don't know.. sometimes i know it is fruitful, but sometimes to me it isn't useful. The only problem is that i won't know if it really isn't or is. So this is the problem with me now, i'm not appreciative. But i can't change right? As in, how can i be appreciative and SHOW it? I think my appreciation is just living through it and not complaining till my deathbed.
Meh i'm just blabbering.
One of my bros just broke up with his gf last night, and i had stayed over to jam. DAMN unlucky, for him anyway, seeing it's Friday the 13th. Spent the whole night (1-6am) slacking with him n his neighbour. Their relationship was good, he really loved her, but she was a .. Bitch. Seriously. I'm just glad he broke up cos he deserved much better.
Hmm, but after all these had happened, I myself am stuck in this paradox of my own life.
So boring, too much. I need something, or someone.