Salt.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Damn my throat hurts.. gurgling salt pains so much but better than other forms of relief...

Maybe that's life too, you take life like salt, go through the toughest of pains and overcome it to get better outcomes in the end. Other than taking the easy way out. 


Bro, if u were angry that i didn't reply your sms then i'm sorry, cos that kinda sms it's in my nature not to reply.. So sorry. Read the issue u had just a minute ago.. Should be that? I feel we don't talk much. And the 3 brothers are really superficial. Cos the 3 bros are not really a triangle, but just a isosceles triangle without the base. Only good talks we have were only during my bus 72 trips. 
Fate don't come to us through time, it's through time that fate we will go to.
And my other bro, guess 2day was a really stressful day for everyone eh.. Hope u settle ur stuff well. Don't bear burdens for anyone, cos the burdens are only there for you to get weighed upon. Sorry if i added salt to ur injuries. 

Was feeling very hot 2day. Easily agitated, too sick to show it. Body just became very hot. I am getting really sick now, and you're just there getting my bro more upset and it downright pisses me off, sorry i don't care who the hell u are but don't fuck with people i care about. I strain my voice like siao to help u all, and don't forget it's not u who were suppose 2 be in charge.. i am in debt to the one who help me get this role cos i really want to perform but it's too much to force me to a corner. I bet u won't even understand how u force me to a corner in the first place. I won't be giving an explanation too. No point. What's done was done. 

My dear friend, don't stress yourself too much. I feel u always take other people burden and end up stress yourself too much. Don't do it. I know i've done a lot of shit to piss u off recently. We all got our problems. I know u do too. But don't stress k. And for friendship-wise.. we are all still great friends, so don't let any other stuff affect it.. cos they are redundant issues to bring upon all our friendships... 

Whole day was a bitch. But i did enjoy classes. Thank goodness i went for DC tryouts. Felt really better after dancing it out. Maybe it was cos Tri and a few friends were there. Felt so weird dancing in jeans and singlet. Like some kinda rockstar only lah. haha. But on a serious note, I really feel a difference in BE & DC. Changes need to be made in BE.. like serious.. 1 night in DC and it felt really good. 

Throat oh throat.. don't let me down tml..