We do the things we, by ourselves, want to do.
But in the process, along the way of our lives, we meet people with common interests, be it intentional or unintentional.
We meet and greet, some fall in love, some fall apart. We become more than just friends, some becomes worse than friends.
In the end, we all part ways, knowingly or unknowingly, purposefully or unintentional.
We learn, even though some might not know.
Some chooses to accept that mistake,
Some choose to move on, some do not.
We think our lives aren't perfect.
No one has.
We think that life is unfair.
"why did that person do that to me? That's unfair."
Life is indeed unfair.. no you're wrong.
Life is fair.
There can never be unbiasness nor non prejudice .
There will always be a perpetrator and a victim.
That's life.
We learn everything the hard way.
We learn things most through suffering and pain.
Then why?
Why do we keep living and learning if we just keep going through pain?
Do we live for ourselves,
or for others?
I don't mind living off myself though.
No friends,
No family,
No loved ones.
It'll be ok if i don't even know in the first place,
cos if i didn't meet any of them,
I wouldn't feel pain.
Because,
I wouldn't know.
But.
Why live in a world where you don't know?
Just so that you can not experience pain and suffering?
To learn?
To understand life?
No,
We live through this.
It isn't a matter of purpose.
It's a matter of living.
There's never a Right or Wrong, only Outcomes.The only word I can say now is 'sorry'.
It seems like the hardest word,
but no one ever said life was this hard too.
No one knows how much it hurts.
I learn and i'll accept.
We judge, we concur, but we do not object.
We debate on the Rights and Wrongs.But there is one Truth.
I do not agree, I do not disagree.
Opinions are based not on biaseness, mine, that is.
if not,
Who are you to say that other people are bias too.
They are not self-righteous,
I believe you are.
I wouldn't say now that justice will come and be served,
it's not in our hands to play God.
I only can choose to silently laugh it off only if you want me to.
I do believe in self righteousness.