patience is a vitue.

Monday, February 13, 2012
My friend told me that i've been using a lot of vulgarities, especially on twitter. so im trying to stop using it. But im really at the verge of anger/hate/love/sadness. You have no idea how many times my keyboard went , " f- *backspace* "

Ok i promise myself to stop using vulgarities on twitter. Especially after that 'issue' on twitter.

But.. why do i suddenly hear that you would read my twitter? didnt realised it was on public in the first place. kinda shock actually, thought you wouldn't bother at all. and cos of my issue i'd blocked my twitter as private. but i didn't realise blocking it means blocking you. feeling bad. but u should have told me, or followed me.. right? justsaying.

I am angry cos you said you're the type of person that'll just tell a problem straight to someone's face if u r unhappy. but u didnt. maybe cos we aren't together so i understand . But come on, at least let me have the chance to explain myself. Awkward or not, it beats making me suffer like that knowing that you feel this way.

You said that you feel we aren't compatible. I have no comments. We have known each other for 7 weeks , or 5 weeks and 4 days, or 39 days. And 5 dates. From there you say we aren't compatible? Im feeling so sad right now you have no idea. So many sacrifices i've made. and just your feeling alone is already killing me slowly. No idea to how many people how much sacrifices i've made. I could be a much happier person now honestly, the things i gave up for for those 39 days of a better bliss than what i could have if i'd chose not to even try. I've tried so hard. 

Patience Jeremy, Patience. Yeah i'm waiting yo. I'm not gonna say i didn't. And i guess it's been only a few weeks. I've already grown accustom to our 'every-weekend meetups' already. Giving you the space you need cos of your work and my studies. maybe it really wasnt meant to be? The timing and all. But i honestly dont feel that we aren't compatible! U mean to say we could go on 3 solo dates and for those 4-5 hr/date it was 100% awkward to you? I don't think so. It's just cos of my tweet fart that made you feel that way.. If you felt offended by it cos you thought it was you then im sorry.  I'm already trying my best . If we really don't work out then it's ok, but don't give up before you even tried yo. I've given up on so many other relationships cos i was so afraid of rejections, losing face and all those things. But with you it's different. You're the first girl that is definitely much more matured than any other girls i've chased. and i really don't want to let you go just like that. I'll definitely try more than best. Cos i think it's worth it. "We'' are worth it. I won't take a feeling as an answer . Till the day that either of us break down and cry and see if the other half will be there, that i'll know if we're really compatible. And i won't break down that easily, although i'm almost there most of the time. 

PS: If we are really together, you'll be my first too.