New year, final year.
Suddenly having the mood to write on my blog again. I guess i'm slowly overcoming the torment slowly. Beginning to slowly forget and starting to forgive myself. You're leaving here at the end of this month too anyway, at least i won't get so easily paranoid anymore.
The new junior batch finally had their first lesson ysd. It was hard telling myself that nothing will go wrong. Even getting the room for the practice was super hard. We only managed to get it through my connections. I only fear that once i'm gone whether the club can have these sort of networking to help this sustainability. The junior batch seems good this year. I only wish that i could do more .
I think studies as for now (week 6 currently) is fairly alright. I was expecting year 3 to be a killer. Maybe it's either the tough parts havn't started or we're all comfortable with the modules with the ample foundations during the previous 2 years? or maybe most of the modules are in the labs that's why we feel so comfortable. No wonder i used to think why i always don't see my year 3 seniors around in schools or at tutorial rooms. I hope this sem i can pull my GPA back up, i don't wanna waste this last year. At least i would like to get a above average engineering GPA for university.
I think life now is pretty smooth sailing. The biggest currents have passed, the smaller tides are just beginning to come only. Same as always, i always wish the same thing .
^ about that.. My friends always feel that i'm an idiot, cos the way i put it across it's like that's my first priority in life. MEH. it is kinda now, cos i mean my studies and everything else are so clear path-ed to me, why worry about the good stuff?
I just can't wait to go overseas for my attachment.
Germany : October Fest.
or
London : Olympics 12'
9 years ago