Strength of the mind .

Tuesday, May 29, 2012
The mind is a powerful tool, when used correctly. I couldn't comprehend why I had feelings for her in the first place. Why she was so imperfect but perfect in every way. And since she left, the only option was to just forget . But you see, it isn't so easy to forget. But I had to, I had to find someone new, or someone that treasures me as much as I treasure them. Make new memories to forget the old. And it worked. I won't say it doesn't hurt anymore, but I'll just say I'm sentimental. Anyway the reason for this post was finally the real reason I found out why I had liked her in the first place. It didn't occurred to me at all, until now. Why she was the only one that, for my whole ,short, love life, she would be the first one that I would say 'yes' to have her as my partner . I think the answer would be that she had that same personal emotional qualities as me. Aka. Sense of sarcasm. We just seem to know exactly the type of hidden meanings everyone of our words were. So perfectly synced, so nicely matched . I really messed up. I guess in the end we live and let learn. Or as my friends say , "it's too bad."

But as words and feelings elope, they end and fade like a distant memory. Short, yet sweet. I think no one could be as savvy as you in this world. And this post is hurtin me like fuck.

But as my post says, the mind is a really powerful tool. Telling myself to move on eons ago has lead me to be able to think without that fog of affection, without mopping like a bodoh. So finally I can say that I'm over you. I was just hoping we still could have those witty conversations again. Cos those are really hard to come by.

I miss you , but not the love I once had.