Pandora box

Monday, September 24, 2012
Sometimes when you realise that you can't make everyone happy, but when you find out that so many people dislikes you, then what happens then? Too many political stuff. I don't understand. What did I do to offend those people, whoever they are. So ironic when you don't even know these people and they are gossiping about how much they dislike you. The problem is not getting thrown to you in the face, but knowing it through opening of the pandora box. Your heart races with anger, hurt and despair. You don't know the truth yet you found it out, a fraction, or false truth. I'll never know.

"got problem come say to my face, don't spread your sense of 'truth' to others and make everything all complicated."

So what now? Is it that even my close friends know all these things and no one even bother to tell me? Am I really that much of an eyesore to everyone? Seriously don't come say hi to me when you even dislike me in the first place. I fucking hate fake people. It's one thing to dislike someone, but it's another thing to tell others why. And that reason might not even be true. For fuck sakes I do it too but at least I tell the truth. Damn she pisses me off. I never done anything to her yet she still dares to write those things about me. You don't even know me. And to think I even bothered to take care of you when you were sick on the first few days. I bought you medicine, constantly asked if you were alright and try to show as much concern as possible. BUT you still shower me with 'no wonder so many people dislikes you' . Wow . You're not even my girlfriend you know? You're just someone I'm stuck with halfway around the world for 3 months. YES STUCK. and I know u feel the same way too. So fuck it, u think you girl big shit r? Must lyan you like some slave. Pua cb. Got problem say to my face, don't cough here cough there, then still say you ok. Nb I buy u medicine out from my own money you say 'buy for what I also cured already' when at that moment you were coughin like fuckz BITCH PLEASE you don't want people take care of you then wtv la. I told your mum I'll take care of you alrdy but of u give such a lj attitude in return then I'll let you rot in your own puddle of shit nb everyday nose bleed, tell me alrdy u wan me do what? I offer Vicks for you then you say don't need . Every.fucking.day. Got problem you ownself settle, don't tell me alrdy then say don't need take care. U think I do free listen to your sickness r.

I'd rather have an idiot of a roommate than a backstabbing sick ass fuck for my oipp trip . And you know who I'm referring to. Knn.

And seriously, If u all my friends tell me straight to the face wtf other people or even yourselves got problem with me, don't act all friendly in front of me then behind my back like some bitch go backstab and bad mouth me.

You want see my fucking horns? I'll show you fucking hell.