Its been almost 14 months ago.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Hi blog, long time no talk.. yeah?

Seems like a fairy tail, having you with me for which is gonna be 2 years soon! Oh how time flies.. but then again our relationship have had its many ups and many frequent downs. But we managed to pull through in the end, don't we? Oh that's why i love our relationship so much. having so many difficulties but still overcoming them! I know it takes a toll of our emotional beings.. but we still have each other no? I think of you when i'm in pain, when i'm in doubt, when i'm so troubled with my life.. but i know you'll be there to guide me through. Gosh i made it sound like you're a God. hahaha. Noooo wayyyy hahaha if i did that then you'll confirm bully me!! hehe <3 You're my dear, you're my pig. Of course i'll do anything for you. But can sometimes give me chance? Sometimes i get a little tired too.. 

Thank you very much my dear. 

I know 1 year 10 months is a long time. I know that you're in pain, the pain of missing love, the pain of not being able to be together. I wish i could bear some more of your pain, so that you could live your life without that much burden to carry. For me i'm bearing the weight of my own time through the sacrifice for my country. Sorry that that cause you to bear this weight with me. But honestly this weight that you share with me really makes my time here much easier to pass. I could not imagine a night in camp that i do not think of you. And that i wish to fly away just to meet you right there and then. But then i would kena AWOL lah. hahahaha.

Thank you very much for being patient and understanding. 

Sometimes it can be hard for you to bear this burden (me), i try my best too. sometimes. I know that I get complacent on your efforts and love for me. I think that that makes me a total jackass for that. I apologise... Sometimes it gets tiring .. I know especially when you need to talk to me and need me to be there for you but i can't or maybe i was too lazy or complacent.. Sorry. It gets tiring sometimes. Army made me even more lazy than i had already been. But it's not excuse yeah? 

"I wish I could put you inside me so that you could be with me forever."

Thank you piggy 
I love you :)


Awesome song from one of the apple store playlist:

Birdy - Skinny Love

Come on skinny love, just last the year
Pour a little salt, we were never here
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
I told my love to wreck it all
Cut off all the ropes and let me fall
My, my, my,
my, my, my,
my, my, my, my,
Right at the moment this order's tall
And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind
And in the morning, I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines
Come on skinny love, what happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassiere
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Sullen load is full, so slow on the split
And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind
And now all your love is wasted
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridges
And at the end of all your lines
Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall,
Far behind?
Come on skinny love
My, my, my,
my, my, my,
my, my, my, my,
My, my, my,
my, my, my,
my, my, my, my.