Do You Remember?

Saturday, October 1, 2011
Do you remember?
The first time everyone saw her, we were all sad that she didn't turn out to be what we expected.
The first time we heard how loud she could be?
Then problems & issues & different opinions started coming and indirect quarrels always came.
Do you remember?
The first time we talked about what everything had happened in the first 6 months.
Those precious times i cherished talking about all my problems while you just sat there listening to everything.
Then 6 months passed.
I found out what happened.
No words could fit the feelings nor thoughts.
I used that fear in retaliation.
I had said i always would support the cause of your worth & efforts.
We had many talks, ups but mostly downs.
Do you remember?
The week when you didn't dare tell me what happened?
I guess it was a bit shocking but roughly 50/50 expected.
I was overwhelmed.
But I learn to accept it.
People changes & I had to choose too.
Did you remember?
Everyone use to say how childish she was?
How from such a fortunate family she's in that she doesn't know reality?
How viewpoints always get in the way of friendships?
It all worked out in the end though.
The friendships were too precious to lose,
With every quarrel we would look at the consequences and soon realize its not worth it.
Do you remember?
How I had felt about it?
When how i would feel like the next-best-thing.
Nah, I don't think you might.
But i think you knew, you just did't know how to respond to my thoughts.
I had to choose to ignore those fears & thoughts eventually.
I learn to grow up and suck it up,
not in a bad way of course.
Moving on & growing up is part and puzzle of life.
Do you remember?
How everyone becomes so stressful over exams & commitment issues with their clubs?
How everyone still, even though with so many nonsense going on,
We still try to have lunch or dinner every now and then.
Talking about our problems.
We all have our stories,
But we never had the solutions to all of them.
Never to our own,
at least.
I remember,
maturity passes with time.
I think you've become a tad matured.
We all have.
We all learn.
We all move on.
A story unfold,
But a new chapter awaits,
with every ticking of the clock,
we cherish & relish.

I can't wait to see you guys again.