You're given the Chance. Once & Hope.

Sunday, October 9, 2011
She asked me!!! omg . omg . omg .
Was so happy but stressed at the same time. 
I had always dreamt about it for a long time, one motivation for me to dance so hard too last time. 
But i have commitment issues! SHIT. i only can dance after this dec's musical.. and also.. the other problem. 

I seriously love to dance with her. The feelings really stirs the emotions & drive. I already miss her crazy lol. even though i just had a 10 hours of dancing today.. even with 3hours of sleep + drinking with my Poly Forum Facil's & mates. 
I can't wait till the next time i can dance with her again.



I'm only damn shitty on how to settle..the other issue.


Not Forgiving Someone Is Like Eating Poison While Hoping the Other Will Die From It.