What i always wanted to say.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

To the Broken Hearted
Dear Friend, 
At this point of time your mind will probably be filled with nonsense. How to die? When to die? Loneliness. No on cares. OMG JUST KILL ME AND SPARE ME THIS HORRIBLE TORTURE. Yea, these kinds of nonsense.
I wouldn’t say that it’s wrong, I wouldn’t say that it’s right either. Every person has their own different coping strategies. Maybe for now working day and night is helping you numb the hurtful feelings and negative thoughts that are hitting you but sooner or later, you’ll have to face it. You know that.
I’m not saying that I’m better than you. But I want you to know, you’re not alone. Not at all. Friends may be scattered all over the world but hey, you know what, we care and we want to be with you, though not physically possible but at least virtually. The thought of someone just being there to listen is comforting. 
I’ve gone through what you’re going through right now and perhaps  am not completely over it yet. It’s hard to forget. It’s hard to let go. It’s hard to even believe that it has ended. It took me a long time to do all that but I’m sure in no time, even before you realize it, you’re over and done with it already. 
All good things come to an end. One good thing ends because something BETTER is out there waiting for you. 
I’m coming home to lend you the shoulder that you once lent me. Not returning the favour but loving you as a friend should and would.
Hang in there, alright?
@TTIW
love,
Shueh Yi