Tell me. why did u have to lie to me ? I won't say what it is . Cos i know u're hurting too. I won't ever blame u for feeling this way. but to lie is really shit. And u'll say u're not lying. I Fucking hate that aspect about u. u ALWAYS SAY that u 'didn't say that' .
THIS IS A LOT OF ANGER ACCUMULATED TGT.
ok Fine, after u explain to me. i understand ur point of view. U are not lying. Time, u say it happened again. So what u told me is true. But u r always keeping things from me and i must ask u till u tell me. So in the end im the busybody. Like. ok. Fine. I give up. U win.
And it was tumblr's fault i found out. What a first for all these kinda stuff. Really. Kudos.
Angry. Hurt. Deceived.
Blame? Who's to blame.? Time, i suppose. Wow. I've been blaming time a lot recently. I'm sorry time, I guess it comes right back to me.
1 thing i despise is how u always say that u "didn't say that" . or that u only "see first" or "suggested".
Someone said that to u before.
I'm saying it again.
Now it's too late
Maybe it was for the better
Maybe it was for the worst
I would not know now
Cos the past has already been.