No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
the Irony. the pain. the suffering. the truth.
Saw that quote and decided to write this down. How ironic, especially coming from the person who was writing it.Reading it gave me a sensation of jealousy, yet a sense of understanding and pity. See, the guy who wrote this likes the girl whom i USED TO like too. And he is the same class as her. Seeing him with her every day during lectures, lunches really pains me.
EATING LUNCH PAINS ME. _|_ <-- THAT SUPER SUCKS OK?COS I<3 EATING. _|_
My friends will most probably be reading this. SO YEAH TO MY FRIENDS: READ THIS. This is my testimonial.
I really feel a lot of sadness. Maybe depression? But i don't know the feeling of depression. I have major mood swings on normal days so i won't know.
.
.
.
I'm so afraid to love you. But more afraid to lose.
Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remeber You
8 months. That's how long it took for it to end.
2 months to find out her number.
3 months .. our first outing.
4 months to find out what she likes.
5 months.. our first date.
6 months...
7 months..
8 months.
This is how I lost more than I had ever won. And honestly I ended up with none.
B.o.b. Nothing On You ft. Bruno Mars
I knew we weren't meant to be,
We were so different.
I wanted to see if love would prevail.
Guess that only happens in movies.
Why do people love?
Or to phrase it correctly : Why do people seek love?
Some seek for the fun, some seek for the fame, some seek for the pleasure, some seek for the feeling itself.
Seek the truth and you'll seek glory.Is it really that satisfying to get hurt time and again over the different people passing through my life, getting hurt time and again. For caring people who do not care for me? It's soo stupid. I'll say that now, but the sad truth is that Life is a Cycle.
I just want to be single for a while… I’m so sick of dealing with the stress of being in a relationship. You either aren’t giving enough or giving plenty and getting nothing in return.
-Tumblr
This Post is not about the girl that i have given up on. This post is about the fact that i have given up on love time and again bcos it has failed me time and again.
Iwillnotfindlovetillitfindsme.