Somewhere Only We Know.
What's happening...? Why is everyone on facebook posting comments about everyone being seperated..? Didn't we just went out and enjoyed ourselves in K-session? But why everyone suddenly write all these stuff... What is HAPPENING?
Lost in the East Side of Singapore. Maybe i know what is going on, maybe i don't. Maybe it's me they're talking about, maybe they're not. IWONTKNOW. Maybe i shouldn't. Exams are nearing. These stuff shouldn't be priority right now, no matter how detrimental it might be in the near distant future.
Try to ignore.
Because Ignorance is a Bliss.
I always envy people who doesn't give a shit to politics around them. I tried, and it failed Oh-So-Miserably. I am not that kinda person. Good, Bad? IWONTKNOW. Well, what can i say?
The Good. The Bad. The Ugly.
United to make this world more interesting.
Interesting..
.
.
.
Nah, i'd rather it not be.
Whatever has been happening, i just hope it's not about me. Cos everyone has sins. And mine is no better. Maybe i am paranoid, hope i am right.
No one is perfect.