Tired week. Been chionging on dance as performance coming up. Projects due dates coming back to haunt me again. Been quite emotionally and physically drained these couple of days, most of it bcos of my cold.. And my usually 'over-thinking' again. I'm starting to think that people are talking behind my back? I hope not.. I can't take anymore stress liao.
Tests are all coming back, out of the 3 tests, only thermofluids is the most jia lat, and they said got bad failures, so it's definitely gonna be me.. Just give back the papers and get it done and over with lah ... haiz..
UG finally done, even though my friend helped me most, some people... has a define line between friends a and classmates. That means when friends, they are your best friends, but when come to work, they're your worst enemy.. Don't understand how people can be like that.. Competitiveness is a very scary thing.
Money too.. I never realise how evil it can be.. Forcing one to call u in the middle of the night, begging you to help him to get cash for his friend, a life at stack. Hoax, deception, life, i don't want to know, i am pieces, my friend tell me we are kiasee people. Or singaporean? Or chinese? Wow i'm like the highest of highest.
Receive a call from my pri sch friend early this week, damn random ask me abt guitar stuff haha, den jio me watch movie while i was in lecture.. funny thing was she also,(could hear someone speaking lol). Had class till night so wasnt free but booked next day eat dinner tgt. Ended up only we 2 go cos no one else was free. BFF's hahaha. Didn't realise how much i missed seeing my old friend's face though. I was so excited to meet my friend that projects didn't matter that evening (bad idea, tot could finish it the next morning) . Catch up so much! Talked about the past, talk about our present.. How life is really draining everything.. Sad to hear my friend's recent relationship had taken such a toll on her.. I was really shock, i suck at these sort of things when i'm the helping hand and i don't know what to do or say. Usually i'm at the receiving end. I wondered last night how to help, as an old friend? But someone who's trying too hard? I guess she just wanna stop thinking about him, so that's why she called us out. I honestly don't mind even though it's this reason, i'm just glad i'm still on your mind after all these while. And yeah, to have an old friend to remind me of the past is exactly what i need now, a companion, a friend, a listener, a teller, a memory, a past, a present and hopefully, a future.(in the right way.)
I fucking miss MBS, not that, but i miss life there. Hung out with Charmaine, Madel & Shirley @blk 85. Damn scared i would feel awkward cos 3 girls 1 guy but ended up talk super a lot. They never change!! And yeah of course they look much prettier hahaha. (COMPARED TO PRI SCH OF COS!) see shirley i compliment u, finally. LOL.
Primary school was indeed the best 6 years of my life.