Fucked up week. everyday go school like go hell and come back only. At least 2day was something that i was really looking forward to. Which was the Sound Card audition.
I had been questioning myself on whether to believe in fate. I now know that fate is not for anyone else to decide for you.
Asking people around me if they believed in fate or destiny. Some do some don't. I had believed that it wasn't fated for me not to join soundcard. a lot of attempts had been made but it seemed to always fail due to some reason. I was even planning not joining this audition but before that i had told my friend i wanted to join and asked him to follow me. Ended up when i was skeptical of going and telling him how fate bring me to my conclusion he just said that 'fate is rubbish, i'd never believe in those crap.' So yeah, end up i went instead.
I had no proper selection to my song choice cos the previous song choice i made wasn't able to be performed cos i had a sore throat, so i decided to improvise with beatboxing. Haha i had a good time recapping my old beatboxing moves. Ended up just did like 30 secs worth of beatboxing though. Other than that, my friend performed his number first while i went second. I ended up singing their song choice, which was 'You Raised Me Up' . which thereafter i did my beatboxing.
After deciding within 2 mins, i was recalled back while my friend wasn't. I felt kinda bad, but the ironic part i'll get to it later. I was told to sing 'I Believe I Can Fly' . I sang the chorus and they seemed impressed. I knew i was going in. So after finalizing, my friend was recalled and sadly rejected. After that i went in again. They told me i sang parts they liked very much while some they didn't. But overall they liked my tone. And asked me to improve as the new batch of guys has unique tones like me too. With that, "Congratulations, you are in Sound Card." One of the Best Moments since i entered NYP.
Anyway the ironic part was that my friend initially didn't want to join SC. But cos of me he thought of just trying out, since a friend from SC also asked him to try out too. Ended up he became more nervous than me during the audition and when he didn't make it through, he got damn emo. which then he said,''......bloody hell just come here to try out for fun end up i like damn sad only lah.. should have sang another song instead....."
tml DPE performance rehearsal, throat still sore, (was worsen by SC audition but worth it lah.) looking forward to it though. Felt bad for causing the cup to be broken. I had my reasons for taking the mrt instead too. Maybe i was overthinking too. haiz nvm lah. mars boy won't understand venus boy.