Care.

Friday, February 4, 2011
Care.


Sharing is caring. So i am sharing this. CH: u rite lah. lol. after a while sian liao.
Anyway. Is caring the only conformation to show love? I don't think so. I don't see people saying 'i love you' everyday, unless u're a total hippy. And caring. How much till it goes over-caring? I am fucking pissed, sorry but it is really getting on my nerves, and irritated when someone cares too much. Even my parents don't even care that much. That is called freedom. I am a free person. I hate being tied down. Even my parent don't tie me down that much. And you're giving so much care to someone who don't deserves that much care and if i don't accept the care u'll just act so sad and cry crocodile tears. This is called over-exaggerating.
Ignorance is Bliss. That's why i am always blissful.
We're only friends.. I overheard from others u told them u had feelings for me before. Even after knowing i used to like someone before. So what if we're partners now. Honestly you're the only barrier i am having from improving. Persistence is of a total uselessness to me.  I don't need it. How the fuck can i make you understand that. 3 over? times i've said it to you and it only end up in arguments and u'll say 'u wont anymore' Omg.
Stick to your words.
Maybe such nonsense is happening now cos of me. Yeah. I am so stupid man. Caring is giving the person space. NOT CONSTANT PROVOCATIONS. damn i don't even need paparazzi.
U posting those stuff on ur facebook. It doesn't take someone with PhD to figure who u're toking abt. "..boy" Why do u think i act so immature in front of you.. Please use some brains if u have any.
Ignorance is Bliss. That's why i am always blissful.
Actually u make me feel that being single is something oh-so-good.
I dunno about you. I dunno about your life, your past. U have told me before. But how true, i dunno, that's what my parents have told me. I shouldn't have came close to you. It only brought everyone misery. Yeah that's why i am saying i am stupid. I helped you the first time of practice is not cos u're "pretty" I did it cos i was helping everyone. Don't ever misunderstood. I have never find u exceptionally pretty like how all my other friends said you are. I only look you as a friend and that's it.
Misunderstanding leads to fights. Fights lead to blood. Blood leads to sadness.
 Well u feel sadness, i feel irritated. Same Same but Different.


All of u reading this may find i am being sensitive, arrogant, asshole. U guys havn't been in my shoes....There is an extend to caring. And there's a fucking limit to my fucking patients.
I've been thinking of this issue for damn long. I really dunno how to solve this issue. Really.. I wanna stay in this cca but u're only making it hard for me. I shouldn't have paid that $30 bucks. Guess the mistake was on me.  I envy everyone.. Maybe it is or has happened to them. But i won't know. I am guessing i am the only one. People would say i am blissful. But
Too much of a good thing is always bad.
That is why i've come up with an answer to the reasons of irritations over these few months. It is called Over-Caring.  


God, i wanna stab u so hard. And i am not joking.