CNY.
![]() |
| Chinese New Year's Annual Gambling Session Ah Ma House. (I just nice kena BanLuck. Huat r!! ) |
Chinese New Year 2011 ! wa laoooo. Mahjong, Blackjack. Gamble Gamble Gamble. That's all i ever do during CNY man. okkk it's pretty normal. But i kinda resent it this year. It's like my youth revolves around all these kinda stuff. I dunno if i can say this.. But it's like i dun have a real 童年。
Like my malaysian friends.. Firecrackers and all those stuff. It might be damn cheesy to play at 17 coming to 18. But i miss it. I used to play ONCE during pri sch. I barely played it while i was young. We started playing mahjong since i was 8. And gambling was our CNY celebrations .
I WANT MY FIRECRACKERS. :(
fucking sg dun allow it. stupid shits.
I even went to talk to my father. asking him why don't we do those kinda stuff in my youth. He tried reasoning with me but failed. So he said,"Was your childhood that sad? Not many kids have a childhood like you did. And ur childhood is not over yet."
I don't think my childhood was bad. It was fun. Eccentric. The childhood NOT many gets to experience.
I thanked him for that.
And my childhood "isn't over."
.
.
.
My resolution.
I will experience a 'normal', pure chinese, kampung-style celebrations before my youth is over.
My future kids will have a good childhood. For them and for me to remember for our lives.
"Regret is only for the people who lives for their future."
