R.I.P.

Friday, February 25, 2011
We first met at Kallang Stadium. I picked her up after being left by someone else. U had been awesome towards me till now. haizz will miss our 4 years together...


My Companion.
NYP's branding.
And it was so qiao that the nite b4 math exam, it showed a bit of problems already. But nothing happened during the math exam. It only died the next day during practice.. and the next exam is the next day and it's phyics. But the calculator was the only one i could use for math as i was too use to it. Physics still alright to use another one as natural Display is more convenient, which this wasn't. No matter, you've passed. oh mann. And u have followed me throughout 8 semesters, including sec sch. 

As it was fate to meet you, it was fate for you to leave me as well.
I heard your last heartbeat when i shook you, trying to revive you,
trying to make you live again,
but all there was,
was your last heartbeat.