Day 2.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011
day two

I'm dead alive!
fuckkk so tired. breakfast starts at 7am. my roomie set it at 6.30 n my other housemate set it at 5.30. (wtf?) left at 730am to makan. the seatings were all a bit fked . the toms from Walter is not bad. I'm just scared it'll stink like leon's. going for discussion .. again.

discussion as last time of subx2 team.
sitting here since 9. omg so tired. b4 tt played pool with Bo chan. and I lost lol. he break and i got in 5 in a row after lol seeing everyone support Bo chan. fk I rather let him win sia. ok enuf said. discussion is sooo boringggg. we're discussing about the solutions for education for youth now. discussion how to inculcate passion into the education system. well, let's see how it goes.

finallyyyy fooooodddd.
12:30
makan. sad table sia. got fried vege blah blah. and

love language
5 different kind of love- time, kindness,etc. talks abt how even when one shows love, it might be different form, thus you might not feel the love.

urge
wanted to talk about the research topic that I read abt: 15% improvement to child learning when you tell a child to 'walk' , instead of 'dont run'. thus affecting subconsciousness.

dance.
fuck I don't like this. I know SP were in charge of this dance, why is Shirley teaching? I asked her ysd n she didn't give me a straight answer. am I not also capable of teaching? it's not that, it's just that she is more outspoken . whatever. quite pissed. now eating with my dance grp. fking boring. I'm fking moody. can't wait for this shit to be over. I need to smoke.

rehearsalololol.
oh man. Othniel grp played greese song! I was singin damn happily out loud lol. dinner was fine..I guess . I finally manage to clear my question to Cindy. dancing was damn fun. even though I said all those shit, no one really bothers . and it was fun! my part was easy man. d 2nd one is the madagesca dance which was nice. the 3rd made me laugh damn hard cos of fauzy! he didn't really know how to dance d choreo so he kept doing his funny face which was fkingggg hilarious! the last was damn hawttt cos violet was at the center woo.~ everyone seemed like her backup dancers lolol.

left out discussion for exhibition.
most of the 'elites' were chosen. nothing to comment. I feel like I'm so immature seriously. like when I was talkin to Walter, even though he was NA, he still manage to do so well in poly. he's getting 4.0's! he explains cos he only start to mature only when he came to poly. so it really questions myself : am I matured? also throughout the day I keep noticing David and how he potray himself till girls literally flock around him. I guess it's his maturity too. oh man. feel so kiddy.

Malaysia bolehzz
just found out mandy is a Malaysian! JB-ian. funny how I tend to easily interact with a Malaysian. or maybe I'm alrdy comfortable with speaking to one. and they always have the skepticism of a Singaporean who actually knows which part of Malaysia they live at. anywayyyy . discussion was done. most left after our grp session. fauz was spilt to do d dance wif shirley n Walter had SP stuff. there laid Audrey. okkkk, she's not the prettiest lah but she has a damn hot bod. and she's very friendly! seriously. I could talk to her for 20mins and we didn't even know each other names lol! even my housemate whom I was suppose to go back to d room , was abandoned :p ( ima arse seriously) but I went back to the room to take back my keys n guess wad? one of d keys went missing. all d other rooms also kena. cb Malaysia boleh lah. so I went back and saw Audrey playing pool with some guys n a lecturer. (show time :)) played with another guy till she was like basically intimidated by the kinda seriousness, as compared to her, not knowing how to play, side . so she just went to the other side. lol NO MOOD SIA. the guy beat me, lol but no diff seriously I keep clearing all d balls damn fast den after tt I just no mood go end game sia, especially when there isn't a motivation! :p found fauzy and went back to the rooms. knn greet him pain sia go smack shoulder to shoulder.

second nightly misadventure.
SP ppl had to do their stuff so me n fauz n David just lepak. I went to do some magic tricks on Bo chan to mindfk him hahaha so fun. some how I'm like doing a lot of shit to him den teach den everyone like impress by him sia. hand wave, shuffling etc. lolol I machum mentor siol. us 4 went to normal verenda spot to smoke. talked abt education n stuff. Bo chan n david left after awhile n me n fauz had heart to heart chat.. kinda. talked abt his gf n I Tok abt her . den Tok abt some other girls and who's the prettiest. lol talk abt Audrey too. (chehhhhh:p) went back to the room and I started telling Walter abt someone who bought my bread for 5rm. omfg fucking lucky I didn't badmouth sia. it was MARCUS. omfg damn heng he said it was him . den ding dong* knn spot check. cb d fking pack was on the table sia. I casually walk to the table, grab that shit n sat on d sofa, n shove it inside. #likeaboss. seriously no shit damn pro sia me. I had cig smell all over me so I pretended to be a roomie n camp inside d toilet till they left. I rush back into my room and just bathed finish. ahh gd now I rmb my roomie name! ramen, chie chai and daman. whew. omg I'm like.. dunno tired or not sia. my mind now a bit ache. gonna sleep now and hope more talk time with Audrey :) omg my roomie snores. I need my ear piece if only it doesnt come out FML. nvm la. just gonna sleep.

ok! gonna sleep now, at 1:10am.
I hope I can meet them at 745am instead.

ok bye for now. someone just called for Bo chan. im guessing it was kamini.

cb stop calling lah!!!! basket ppl . I'm ignoring it.

in my dreams.
oh well good intentions. I picked up and kamini kinda desperately ask me to go find damen to call her. luckily fauzy was still awake. so we 4: fauz me fadz n damen were up. me n fauz started talking abt his girl prob n playing dai di while d other 2 had to finish tml's social night activity, writing insecurities. me n fauzy went to smoke and I didn't bring my pack so smoked his reds. omo just starting it up was damn strong swear. but had a even more heart2heart talk. I told him about my issues with Shirley and we just basically exchanged thoughts. all revolving girls obviously. haiz. dunno leh an answer still isnt derived yet. now I'm slping on fadzly bed cos he slping on the sofa. lol . hope he doesn't wake up in d middle of the night. damn paiseh sia i gotta go back to my room instead lolol. oh well, take d risk. 2 pillows and separate beds . worth it as hell. 2:53am. gotta sleep. night guys.

I wonder if you had a thought of me at all? or if an absence would prick anything.