hi guys! just left singapore to desaru. and since no internet I'll just write everything about this trip, like a diary and post it when I finally get back!
day 1
On My Way.
well I'm still missing you. and even we weren't speaking for the last few days, well I wish I was lol. but everyone need their space. great people here in my bus. different from Shirley Kettler but I manage to sit with someone else. basically I rather sit with the girls here cos they are a better choice in socializing: quiet. the guys here are soooo annoying. I left my earpiece in my bag when I left from NYP! lucky managed to take it when went to MY checkpoint. and had to shit so badly it was so funny! I ran to the toilet and didn't had tissue. managed to get it from my SC peer who's name I still forget. :p everyone in my bus had to wait for me LOL so paiseh. well I can't wait to see my sub grp ltr. Y.A.C.T !! gonna sleep now gonna continue ltr!
10:50am & sunless
slept whole w bus ride. omggg my finger totally went numb cos I slpt holding my iPhone. scary. 2nd last school to arrive . went back to my sub team and its all well. really can feel the Malaysia vibe. Shirley asked if she should put her Hp on flight mode n i rmb a damn funny joke!
"I thought my phone was a transformer when I saw 'Flight Mode' I threw it in the air. FML"
oh man the SP ppl so hyper Lol.
oh fuck , we can't smoke, we can't drink, we can't go to the BEACH?! fuck gonna be boring....
food!
won the cheer so we went to eat first. the buffet spread is nice! so long has rendang den it's d best alrdy hahaha!
fuckkkk. presentation.
I had to present for my sub sub sub team abt out points. ended up had the lowest votes. lol my friends kinda had to comfort me. oh well.
dance!
I had to do a Barney/hi5 . omggg. the rest was cooler but I dun bother cos mine doesnt need to stand!
preparation
we were given our keys . 308 was mine. I bunk with 3 other guys who I have no clue of their names. till now. well they know my name at least lol. I'm suppose to share with the tallest dude in this PF. but the room is seriously awesome so I don't mine. even got ESPN!! met Walter to get my shoes n went with d the rest to 'prepare'. bought a pack to share with David and fauzy. and some beer. just gonna wait till lights out to ton.
boringggg.
PF shirt makes everyone look so fat.
discussion outcome.
everyone presented their idea and in the end I felt nth was done. as in, it became more like an assignment than a hand to create change. I mean, there were so many poly forums previously, y wasnt there much game change ? shows clearly either MOE too gd or the forum ain't helping. the big Teddy guy was quite pissed so he kinda scolded everyone that most are making 'populist answers' which I fking agree totally. that's the word I was finding for man. I don't think there is much to be done. if our education system is one of d best in the world, who r we to make comments and question it? there isn't a point, small voices will not make do without the time even with effort. agh. wtv. I became bored so I just played FantaKnight lol.
9:30 and I'm awake.
went to bath . bigggg ass toilet seriously. but my roomie a bit weird? he reminds me of a crossbreed of chielin and adi HAHA. my toilet so wet man a bit irritated so I took the whole toilet by placing all my towel n pants n hanging them up. buaha. so irritating . hot water man, I fking love it.
I went over to 301 to find fauzy to smoke cos my roommates were watching powerpuff girls... omg. i couldn't find him but I could smell cigs even though his roomie, Alpha (cool rite name?) , said he left. I just went to check d varenda n there he was haha . jio David and went to smoke. walter join soon after to have a chat . I couldn't stand the heat and after 2 sticks went to 303 to eat cup noodle. omg! forgot mee goreng den forgot pour soup away lol. most of d guys were playing monopoly deal, whom half of d names I don't know lol. they left and Bo chan, Walter , David , Minanto & I chatted . funny stories and. I started teaching shuffling lol as my iPhone blasted music. with smoke & beer in my tummy, went back to my room to slp. and yeah I'm writing this as I'm lying on my bed listening to "closer to the edge" .. reminds me of BE vid.. while my roomie keep drinking water every 10mins. 3 times alrdy he drank water. maybe he nervous slp with other guy? lol hope he dun pee on d bed.. seriously. tml long day! alarm at 640am :) oh I still forget my roomie name. so im still calling him bro/dude. maybe he caught on? lolol. who cares anyway.
kk bye for now!! DAY ONE OVER! day two I think will post it as another post.!
I miss you and ur yogurt gurl.
9 years ago