Me and Leon wanted to compose a song after Jason left my house .. This was wad we came up with. And yeah we were sitting on my house rooftop.
Rooftop by ThreeNakedMen [HQ]
Lyrics:
I'm sitting on my rooftop just staring the sky
seems like a starless night girl, without you by my side
(you know you know you know, i just wanna be with you)
I'm sitting on my rooftop just smoking through the night
Wondering how it feels like, having you by my side
(you know you know you know , i just wanna be with you)
I still remember the first time, we saw each other
girl
couldn't get you off my mind
the urge to call you every night
i would lay in bed just thinking about you
till the morning rise,
the image of your eyes
wont leave...
my mind
I'm sitting on my rooftop watching couples passing by
holding hands so sweetly with that look upon their eyes
(I just, i just wanna have that with you)
im sitting on my rooftop thinking what to say
to get you in my arms girl, to hold you everyday.
(oh cos i, i would do anything for you)
So one day on my rooftop i found out what to do
to have you as my baby, forever be my boo
So i brought you to my rooftop to show you what i mean
when i said forever baby and forever be my queen
Now I'm back here on my rooftop with you by my side
The stars are brightly shining, in this once so~ gloomy night
9 years ago