socialista .

Thursday, September 22, 2011
10:42 and counting
makan prata and dahl again! damn shiok lol. basket gum damn pain from d reds ysd . had a chat with violet abt clubbing lol damn funny. went to our exhibition grps to discuss. I ended up sleeping most of the way, which I kinda feel bad for fauzy n mandy lol. but boring sia can't help it. watched presentation by the other team and I feel quite jealous cos I seriously don't mind acting . lol nvm at least can talk to Audrey.

basically......
continued after with rehearsal for social night. I sat with Audrey through the whole thing . she damn funny sia. like to talk a lot but I realize we got very very little things in common seriously. lol don't care lah . like wad fauzy says, " go with the flow" . Dance was fun, went to eat after n fauzy n I went to smoke back at my room. lol he stress cos of gf prob smoke 2 sticks in a row. coming back after to try finish the work till presentation started.

20mins/grp x 5 = 1hr40mins?!?!
each grp has 20mins each. omggg it's gonna be fking longggg. sat with fauzy Walter n David. chose not to sit with Audrey cos bros before hoes . lolol. tried my best la. played kartrider blahblahblah. our grp was awesome seriously. I think it was the best haha. cos of d skits etc. serious not being biase here . charity was gd too though , but got glenda hahaha, i didnt say i would be anti-baise lol. omg cultural's 'laticia' n 'chinaman' funny sia. career made a vid which was quite professional! if I could choose like the rest I would have chosen career. my second would just be children. ahhh. ok lah but I wan this to end. everyone waiting for social night lol.

choice.
finding on my fb to check if Audrey has a boyfriend . lol stalker much. before I ask for number. lolol. fingers cross.

social night. finallyyyy.
after we went back to change , went to get rdy with drinks and magi mee and all. went for dinner , omg pasta with cream sauce shiok sia . we prep for our dance showcase and it finally started. music camera action!! sat next to audrey. but seriously it's so boring cos she very anti 'clubbing' mode. performance was fun at the end though. basically the whole performances were all injected into the clubbing mood. EXACTLY when she doesnt feel into the mood so I felt a bit keen to try push her into trying but den she keep dun wan. end up cos d music blasted she keep thinking that I wanna ask her to dance when I approach her fk. damn paiseh sia. end up dun care liao I just go dance with everyone was damn fun. we all left after phototakings and stuff. oh I danced with violet!! woohoo and jasmine talked to me lol. damn chio sia with makeup

The After Party
got ourselves ready, brought the beers n magi mee and went from blk G to blk K to d girls room. damn fk sia fauzy talk to his gf first den say will come after end up never. I brought the pack and I fking had to smoke sia . Maybe can't find d place or too emo or smt. ate d magi, drink d beer, talk a lot of cock.. we played games till 3 am. the Bo chan game, the word game .. a lot of stupid things la lol. Audrey was partially participative I kinda really didn't bother much, I kept thinking abt popping the question . we finally left at 3+ after discussing shirley's grand escape from presentation. we kena stopped by some fktard . and d irony part he was talking to girl students till 3+ am too so I felt like slapping his face . we lied our way through and got back, no lighter , no smoking. FML 4am wrote till fell asleep.