hi everyone! been a while since I posted! quite lazy to post cos reality kicks your nuts and u tend to squirm and forget everything else. lol!
anyway this post just to talk about ysd cos it was .. interesting .
I woke up feeling damn good, like those kinda feeling when nothin matters and all's good. hmm like Bruno Mars' song 'The Lazy Song' haha. oh but it's too bad reality kicks in and the music stops. receiving a SMS from my best friend that I was so-called quarreling with. I use 'so-called' cos it's fking retarded:
he like this girl that has serious issues, everyday must go home by 7pm and she's 18 like wtf?! rich as hell but judging her SMSes she's a fking EQ retard. obviously I won't need to say much cos my friend is on the receiving end of this bimboism. so he always ask me for advices in replying cos he has no clue on how to reply to such, with me having so much experiences in dealing with bimboism, LOL.
one night i decided to add her on fb, but with my fb 2nd acc. (ok to those that doesn't know, it's an epic story FYI) okkk, anyway. she comes fb msg me and my friend saw it, he uses the acc too, and told me to reply her, I'm like ' dude I'm playing ff13 go fk urself n reply urself.' den he's forcing me to reply and saying it's my acc blah blah and asked me to reply whatever I wanted, which is what I did.
I replied to her 'do I know you?' by sayin I'm 'someone who likes my friend(ok to clear myself from gayhood, the other acc is a girl. :) ) and he had been talking abt this girl so I thought of adding you to know how is this guy' okkkk to make it clear: I told that girl I like my friend n asked how is he so she'll tell me how she feels abt him, or just how she sees about him.
the conversation dragged awhile and apparently my friend was angry at me for replying her with that. why? cos he said bcos of tt she'll never Tok to him again. wtf? in the first place, she hadn't , CORRECTION , HE hadn't been toking to her for awhile cos he finally managed to ask her out, (and it was me that used his Hp to send it btw.) and never talked to her since. dumb or dumb? and he goes on like how she'll never Tok to him again cos of me. idiot, if u dun dare tok to her why blame me? finally the quarrel was unto fb n once he saw it he replied me in the morning.
OK! CONTINUE Story! the quarrel dragggg on till afternoon, while I was having WSS training, and fuck that WSS story is so long I rather not speak about it . WSS .. arghhhh! *head smack on wall*
I was so fked cos of that issue that I kept making mistakes . like feedrate from 0.06 become 0.6 .wtf! and just before I had poly forum briefing for barely 1 hour and bcos of tt I was slowed down for that day. shit till 5 pm I felt like shit cos everyone had to wait for me b4 they can leave cos of me. I hate it when I affect others cos of my folly, I dun like dragging ppl down.
so Kannan was also feeling like shit cos of WSS lol. francis, Kannan n I went pooling b4 SC. ended up playing till 730. and I skipped SC in d end lol. maybe cos brendon was there lol so I didn't feel like going in the end.
went to sumo house for dinner. and throughout the whole time francis n I was trying to cheer Kannan up cos feel like shit , saying how he hasn't achieve anything in his life .
after sumo house walked to bus 45 n me n Kannan had long heartfelt talk. it feels great to make one realize an epiphany. we dropped otw at serangoon cos got pasar malam. den walk to interchange bus stop to take bus home hahaha saw his sister lol.
finally came home and wanted to sleep den suddenly Yong hang called me. he said he had something that's damn fun. lol could roughly guess what it was . so I went down outside my house. he has this spray that is used for injuries, like d very cold spray to soothe injuries. it's like a bong! damn cool. u spray into the bottle and u suck the air inside with a straw. OmG. damn fun damn high. never felt that high before. i kept rolling on the floor. and I even roll upside down LOL. damn siao . I kept slapping them haha slap damn hard den they all damn slow react . brought them into the house and kept doing a lot of shit lol. kept trying to push myself and see how far I could go . even then the mind was still basically active but everything else is a big blur and the reaction time was epic lol! d air taste sweet man. damn weird lol. finally slept at 3am after they left .
my alarm clock kept irritating me in the morning I couldnt give half a shit and decided to skip WSS the next day. went french and ltr going gym with Shirley and bball! oh well . life goes on!
ciao people thanks for reading!
9 years ago