last day bitchin' !

Friday, September 23, 2011
a bad start
fuck fuck fuck. I wanted to write this entry after waking up and saw 2 SMSes from 76088 knn my fking results sia. cb thermo fking pull me down the rest did well sia fking sad. no joke if I had did that thermo well den my results pull like siao sia. i still need wifi though can't c d gpa yet. woke up at 9:20am.

fking stress feeling now. and RB friday is in my head. since last night. wad the fk.

tried to reason abt d lost cards. end up admin settle it. hell I ain't paying for doing nth.

Audrey keeps sticking to her clicks lol. so a bit hard . so just hang out ours n her grp.

cam whoring all the way b4 leaving.
I manage to take photo with her though! lolol. and d chick that we voted the prettiest in our sub grp lol . left with fadzly n fauzy n Shirley , d rest went to d other bus.

it's friday, looking forward to the weekend.
reached back sg. threw my pack. going through checkpoint damn shiok sia like damn normal only. I got lucky by going into a new row. they found out I could sing Malay songs so sang a few, a gd compliment by fadzly . my accent is gd when singing . Chinese dude that sings Malay songs. pretty awesome.

finally.
at RP . fauzy had to leave cos he had to catch a flight for his grandma. waited for the second bus with d rest that had broken down. fkers show me a guy that's my doubleganger. shit man specs d same only wad fk. I fking irritated when ppl compare me to someone else. Shirley n Othniel lost their belongings in the bus. tsktsk. finally gave winanto d card after hugging him constantly since morning lol. and omfg their dance studio fking huge.

inside and 3 more hours.
lol Chee cheong fan girls (girls who has Chinese names click) keep talking. Audrey sitting with her guy clicks again. and I'm sitting with David and Bo chan. I keep mixing Bo Tai and Bo chan . so annoying .

final speech & goodbyes
minister of education speak, damn sian I damn tried slpt through his opening speech. open dialogue wanted to ask him question end up didn't. finally NYP took a photo tgt. i was scared tt i would miss askin audrey for her number so ran to ask b4 d phototaking. and i got it!! I think I shock hands with d principal of NYP lol. anyway it was very emotional and touching as everyone was hugging and saying their goodbyes. the goodbyes went on for 1hr plus. we took photo with d minister of education and I shock hands with him hahaha! well all's well ends well.

this is the end of my poly forum journal. hope u guys enjoyed the entries!

I think I should just let you live your live however you want .